GRAND MASSIF DOMAINES SKIABLES (GMDS)
PLC with a share capital of 6 697 620 euros
Head Office: Téléphérique de Flaine- Les Grandes Platières- Flaine- 74300 Arâches la Frasse - France
Registered with RCS Annecy 602 056 012
VAT no FR 15 602 056 012
APE (principal activity code) 4939C
Tel: +33 (0)4 50 90 40 00
Mr Frédéric MARION, acting in the capacity of CEO
Registered name: AWS France
Head office address: 52 rue du Port, 92000 Nanterre, France
Website designer and developer: Coreoz (RCS Paris 822 397 964)
Images (photos, drawings, etc.): Mathis Decroux – Stiga Production.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
This website and every element contained therein (information, texts, images, photographs, illustrations, designs, graphic elements, videos, sound, data, database, programmes, software, etc.) are the property of GMDS or are the subject of exploitation rights granted by the copyright holders thereof.
This website and the elements contained therein are protected under intellectual property law worldwide.
To this end, and in accordance with the provisions of the intellectual property code, use of this website or its constituent parts is authorised solely for strictly personal, private and non-commercial use, to the exclusion of all other use.
Apart from cases authorised by law, any reproduction, representation or use of all or part of this website or its component parts is strictly forbidden without prior written authorisation from GMDS.
Any reproduction, representation or use of this website or its component parts constitutes an infringement of the rights of GMDS and may incur the civil and criminal liability of its author.
GMDS may make available to users of this website items (photographs, videos, press packs, press releases, etc.) that you are authorised to download (hereinafter referred to as "Downloadable Content"). GMDS grants you a non-exclusive, free, non-assignable and non-transferable right to copy, download and use the Downloadable Content exclusively for personal and non-commercial purposes for the legal duration of the protection of intellectual property rights as provided for by French and foreign legislation and international conventions (including any subsequent supplementary or modifying regulations), provided that the element of the website copied or downloaded is not modified or altered in any way, and that references to copyright and related distinctive signs are clearly and legibly indicated.
GMDS authorises the use of press packs and press releases available on this website by professional journalists solely within the framework and for the needs of their professional activity, provided that references to copyright and related distinctive signs are clearly and legibly indicated.
By downloading or by using the Downloadable Content, you undertake to use them in accordance with the present terms and conditions of use.
Any abusive use of Downloadable Content, likely to prejudice the image and reputation of GMDS or the persons represented in the Downloadable Content, will result in legal proceedings.
Images of photographs of people or places appearing on this website are the property of GMDS or are used by GMDS with the consent of the owners of the rights.
Any reproduction , representation, use or modification whatsoever of these images or photographs is prohibited without the prior written consent of GMDS.
Any use, even partial, of these documents, in breach of the aforementioned obligation, exposes its author to legal proceedings.
GMDS may provide a space on this website intended for user content, such as opinions or photos (hereinafter referred to as “User Content”).
Bu publishing a User Content on this website, you grant GMDS a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, free and worldwide operating licence authorising it to reproduce, represent, modify, translate, exploit and distribute the User Content published throughout the legal period of protection of intellectual property rights as provided for by French and foreign legislation and international conventions (including any subsequent supplementary or modifying regulations), on this website or on social media networks where GMDS is or will be present.
This authorisation includes the right for GMDS to adapt the User Content or to make any changes to the initial setting that GMDS deems useful, provided that this does not substantially alter the User Content.
You declare and guarantee, without reserve, that:
- You are the sole author of the User Content that you publish, and as such you have full, complete and exclusive ownership and enjoyment of all intellectual property rights, as defined by the intellectual property code, attached to the User Content published;
- The User Content is an original work for the purposes of copyright law;
- You have obtained all intellectual property rights from any third parties concerned (copyright, neighbouring rights, trademark rights, patent rights, design rights, etc.), personality rights and, in general, all property rights of any nature whatsoever that may affect the User Content for the purpose of enabling GMDS to use the User Content under the conditions described herein;
- The User Content published does not infringe intellectual property rights, image rights, individuals' privacy and, in general, the property rights of third parties;
- The User Content published does not contain any content that is unlawful, defamatory, libellous, disparaging, abusive, offensive, discriminatory, hateful, racist, anti-Semitic, xenophobic, homophobic, violent, shocking, obscene, vulgar, pornographic or sexually suggestive, contrary to decency, paedophilic, child pornographic or constituting abuse or harassment, likely to harm minors in any way whatsoever or promotes alcoholic beverages, tobacco, tobacco products or any substance whose use or marketing is restricted or prohibited in France;
- The User Content published does not infringe any law, current and applicable regulations on French soil;
- You have full power and authority to grant the rights herein.
The authorisation granted to you herein does not entail any obligation on the part of Sevabel to display the User Content published. GMDS reserves the right to delete published User Content from the media at any time, for any reason and without prior notice.
Social media networks are platforms belonging to a third party. Consequently, the distribution and use of User Content on these social networks are governed by the conditions of use established by these third parties. As such, Sevabel cannot be held responsible for any use of User Content by itself or by third parties in line with the conditions of use established by the social networks, and in particular in terms of the scope of the rights granted, the duration of the rights and the deletion of User Content. You are personally responsible for any third-party claims relating to the use of User Content in accordance with the conditions of use established by the social networks.
Furthermore, any User Content is likely to be referenced by a search engine and therefore to be consulted by people other than those using this website.
The company names, trade names, acronyms, trademarks, logos and other distinctive signs reproduced on this website are protected under trademark law.
Any reproduction, representation or use, in whole or in part, alone or incorporated into other elements, of any of the aforementioned distinctive signs without the prior written authorisation of the holder of the rights to said distinctive sign is strictly prohibited.
Any databases made available to you on this website are the property of GMDS, in its capacity as database producer.
It is forbidden to extract or re-use a substantial qualitative or quantitative part of the databases, whether or not for private purposes.
The creation of hypertext links to this website is authorised, provided that :
- The pages of this website are not embedded within the pages of another website, but are accessible in their entirety in a new window;
- Information appearing on this website is not used for commercial purposes;
- The website from which the hyperlink is established does not disseminate information of a controversial, pornographic or xenophobic nature, which may offend the public or harm the image of GMDS.
GMDS reserves the right to withdraw the authorisation granted at any time and without having to justify its decision.
GMDS shall not be held liable notably for:
- Temporary inaccessibility of this website due to maintenance operations;
- Internet network malfunction affecting access to this site. In this respect, you declare that you are aware of and accept the technical and functional characteristics, as well as the limits, of the Internet network (in terms of access, availability, congestion, failure, overload, transmission times, response times for displaying, consulting, querying or transferring data, interruptions, lack of protection of certain data against misappropriation or hacking, risk of contamination by a virus, etc.);
- Malfunction or misuse of your terminal or any other equipment used to access this website;
- Providing erroneous, incomplete or misleading information on your part;
- The failure, loss, delay or error in data transmission which is beyond the control of GMDS;
- The nature of information contained on sites to which this website directs visitors via hyperlinks;
Any other request related to the use of this website should be sent:
- By post to the following address: GMDS, 8 rue du Château 74300 Samoëns, France; or
- By telephone: +33 (0)4 50 90 40 00
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org